Sunday 28 July 2013

Setting up shop

Since Xanga finally exploded, and because  I have no patience for WordPress, seems I'm back here.

I still remember the first blogspot I made. Stigma Octanus. That was probably around the same time I started on xanga back nearly 9 nears ago...

Anyway, this blog will be a bit different, I've been throwing around some ideas, and decided this will probably be much more organized blog.

The purpose:

a) Typical blog shenanigans as per usual

b) Unlike my other blogs, I'll actually be focusing on reviewing and talking about different topics relating mostly to the brain and other shiny and magical things.

I've started watching a show called "Perception". Think House MD meets CSI, except it only revolves around neurology and psychiatry. Anyway, in each episode a different disease/disorder/issue is presented, so I thought that this show would act as a great springboard to discuss these afflictions.

Anyway, for those that are on Blogger, you can follow my posts by going to your Dashboard (clicking your blog from your home page), scroll down to "Reading List", and add me. 

It's definitely more cumbersome than Xanga, but eh. Otherwise, from what I gather....unless I post to Facebook (if I have you there), you can only follow my posts by pressing the "Follow by Email" in the bottom right of my page.

Pretty lamn they got rid of the follower app, but whatever.

Ja ne
-chrisy


2 comments:

  1. Hi, wasn't sure where to post this but wanted to say thanks for a great review on the Yamaha P105 and P155 over on Xanga.com (found the review through Google). You've managed to tip me towards getting the P155! Thanks :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! To be honest after I did that review I rented the p-155 for a month and thought that review didn't do justice, but glad it helped! The p-155 is i a class of its own compared to the p105 (hese the hefty price). At the end of the day it comes down to how the keys feel to you and the sampling. I personally found the AWM sampling trumps the 105's Pure sampling easily, but others disagree. Also, I assume you tried both out? Because the p155 does have heavier keys that some people dislike.

      Congrats if you're purchasing the p155 and have fun playing!

      Delete